PC Series Conveyor Ovens
Despatch PC Series Conveyor Ovens are designed for process versatility and reliability. They achieve superior air
temperature uniformity on all interior parts due to high-volume, vertical down airflow. The continuous belt design is
ideal for large quantities of similar work pieces being processed. Typical applications include pre-heating, curing,
bonding, drying and heat treating. Options include Class A models specifically designed for flammable solvents
and a HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtered model for applications that require Class 1000 cleanliness.
Ovens provide extremely consistent and repeatable process results at temperatures up to 260℃ (500℉).
PC Series Options
The PC Series Continuous Ovens can be configured to maximize production capacity and optimize floor space.
They can be equipped with optional features as listed below to meet your specific production needs. Please contact Despatch for more information on a PC Series oven configured for your application.
- Temperature maximum ratings: 260℃ (500℉),
343℃ (650℉), 454℃ (850℉)
- Variable conveyor speeds
- High volume vertical down airflow for superior
temperature uniformity and process reliability.
- Conveyor extensions on each end provides
- Class A options for handling flammable solvents
- Optional conveyor systems including flat wire, mesh
belts, non-metallic belts,
- Clean environment air filtration including HEPA filters for Class 1000 inside the chamber
- Heavier load capacity
PC Series Spec Sheet