PBC and PNC Burn-In Cabinet Oven
Despatch burn-in ovens are engineered specifically for applications such as high dissipation forward bias, high-temperature reverse bias, dynamic and static burn-in of IC, RAM, ROM, microprocessors and other semiconductor devices.
High volume recirculating fans maintain consistent, uniform temperatures required by MIL STD 883D while removing heat generated by the load.
Fixturing made easy
Rear wall is easily disassembled and removed to simplify fixturing of power leads or feed-through boards into oven.
The PBC burn-in oven allows for traditional horizontal loading. Side to side horizontal airflow provides uniform atmosphere flow across horizontally positioned loads.
Over-temperature protection control monitors maximum temperature and
shuts off heater if set point is exceeded.
Easy to use controls
Easy-to-use temperature controller featuring user-friendly arrow buttons for changing setpoints. The controller also contains programmable EZ-Keys enabling simple one-touch operation of repetitive user activities.
Controller communication includes EIA 232/485 Modbus® RTU and supports network connectivity to a PC or PLC.
- Power supply cabinet is a standard E.I.A. 19in (48 cm)
cabinet and aesthetically matches the oven. 78in (198
cm) usable opening height.
- Increased dissipation allows increase in live load
capacity without risking over temperature.
- Circular chart recorder provides seven-day
permanent record of process temperatures.
- Automatic damper controls amount of incoming fresh
air while saving energy.
- Rapid cool-down provides faster cycle times.
- Back up/Redundant Hi-Limit to provide temperature
protection in the event the primary device fails.
- Door switch to de-energize the heater and fan when
the chamber access door is opened.
- Access port at rear of oven for test connections.
- Casters on bottom of unit for mobility.
PBC/PNC Spec Sheet